The position of a site on search engines is perhaps the most important element to consider in order to ensure good visibility online for your website – and therefore to the product(s) related to it.
Top results on Google and other search engines: the importance of positioning on search engines
The practices associated with search engine positioning aim to position the website within the top results in a SERP concerning a key word based search by users.
It is proven that users don’t usually continue further than the second page of results. It is crucial then to appear among the first search engine results in order to make the site efficient and guarantee a solid return on investment concerning visibility, image and contacts.
Strategies useful to page ranking provide site visibility when users search using specific terms. It is therefore necessary to define precise and functional goals concerning target markets, competitors, keywords and so on.
What are we able to do for you?
Neting offers a professional service for the optimization of your site, in order to position it in optimum ranks on search engines..
Our positioning services include:
- SEO expert dedicated to your website and in the development of your project
- Strategic keyword definition
- Competition Analysis for your sector and keywords, for the identification of visibility opportunities offered by search engines
- Analysis and strategic selection of domain names and brand protection within search engine scopes
- Optimization of your website's structural elements (meta tags, alt tags, hx tags, title)
- Optimization of the navigational structure and contents functioning as keywords, as well as problem analysis to avoid issues caused by duplicate contents
- Optimization of your website's URL, codes, errors, links and internal elements
- Analysis and optimization of the Web Design (images, title, script)
- Creating a site map optimized for search engines
- Definition of robots.txt files
- Support for the technological integration for the correct data exchange with search engines (for example with structured data)
- Submission of your website to various search engines
- Creating a search engine position report (positioning on various search engines using keywords) before and after our participation and compared with the competition. Creating reports and personalized analysis according to requirements
- Support for positioning activities, configuration of ranking monitoring systems and starting said monitoring
- Strategic analysis of integrated digital communication (social media, mobile apps, etc.)
SEO activities vary according to the lifecycle of the website and can be either continuing or one-time, depending on the specific SEO requirements.